Vol. 6, No. 3
April 29, 1998
Table of Contents
1. IOUG-A CorporateMembership
FYI, ITEC has purchased a corporate membership to IOUG-A (InternationalOracle
User Group of Americas). The difference between this membership and an
individual membership is that you won't receive the SELECT magazine theyput
out 4 times a year.
The benefit to all of SUNY is that you are able to use the membership IDand
password (see further below) to access information at their website
(http://www.ioug.org). The following is alist of thebenefits passed on to you
at no charge!!
* Discounts off Oracle Education's computer-based training anddocumentation
* Vendor Discounts off Oracle-related products and services
* Discounts of up to 25% on books and merchandise from the IOUG-A Store
* Discount off IOUG-A Live! registration
* Discount off the IOUG-A's spring technical conference
* Access to local, regional, and special interest groups
* Lively Discussion Forums covering issues important to Oracle customers
* Discounts from The Oracle Store
* A vote in the Enhancements Process so you can influence Oracle's product
* The ability to submit strategic issues to Oracle and their responses in
quarterly issues of the IOUG Special Report
* The IOUG-A Utilities Disk and other special software offers
* Volunteer opportunities
* Networking opportunities
I believe I have the benefits correct!
The Membership name should be under State University of New York.
For member ID and password contact Barbara Boquard by
As always please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!
Submitted by Mike Notarius, SCADM
Editor: Barbara A. Boquard
ITEC's General Office 716/878-4832
Director's Office 716/878-4832
After hours 716/878-6642
ITEC Home Page